Lt. Commander
# 11
11-18-2010, 05:35 AM
I think eventually they are going to give A Btran a serious revision. (and all expanses) or B Nix it all together (YAY at just the thought) and give us other dailies that are worth just as many emblems which are far more fun to do.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Season 3 is mainly about "bugfixing" and UGC, as well as polishing up the game.

Unfortunatley what star clusters need is not a polishing, but a complete re-design from the ground up.

Just got my accolade for the 70th B'tran run last night, now i'm staying clear of there for a very long time.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Well it's not so much about re designing it but they should give us other cluster to go too just like Btran in other different sector.

I mean at time there is a lot of player online there is a lot of people in btran and we spend more hours a race to get a mission in btran while some sector are just purely empty like no player at all
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-18-2010, 06:21 AM
I hear you guys. I grinded B'Tran so much with my first toon that when my other char hit Radm I was dreading B'Tran, but I did it to arm my ship up with better shields and the like. Now, I avoid B'tran as much as I can.

I'll do the Defert Dailies and the Eta Erandian Dailies for now. I have no need to rush for Emblems or the like now. But I do agree, the Cluster mishs NEED serious revamping. Or heck, here's a idea. For VA's doing mission Replay..toss them a couple Emblems for completeing a full Front or some such.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-19-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Karrde
I hear you guys. I grinded B'Tran so much with my first toon that when my other char hit Radm I was dreading B'Tran, but I did it to arm my ship up with better shields and the like. Now, I avoid B'tran as much as I can.

I'll do the Defert Dailies and the Eta Erandian Dailies for now. I have no need to rush for Emblems or the like now. But I do agree, the Cluster mishs NEED serious revamping. Or heck, here's a idea. For VA's doing mission Replay..toss them a couple Emblems for completeing a full Front or some such.
nice idea there mate
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-20-2010, 11:54 AM
I like the Traelus System Daily but too bad it only give u 1 emblem and it's just one mission