Lt. Commander
# 11
11-19-2010, 12:44 PM
There is a foundry forum towards the bottom of the Star Trek Online Forums. It is in the "Feedback" area

That said, Foundry will be releasing onto Tribble when Season 3 releases to holodeck
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3CTREnyc
There is a foundry forum towards the bottom of the Star Trek Online Forums. It is in the "Feedback" area
I realized that after I hit the post button. It gets more views here anyway.

Quote:
That said, Foundry will be releasing onto Tribble when Season 3 releases to holodeck
I realize that too. That's not what this thread is about. Thanks for staying on topic.

(Careful Nagus, someone's looking to take your job)
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-19-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm on board with this. Barclay is easily one of my most favorite recurring characters in TNG and VOY. I also would love to see holodecks and holodeck functionality ingame. Tying in Foundry functionality to the holodeck is something I and others have said before and i think it's ideal. You can even test out your newly created missions by activating them in the holodeck. Ya that would be great imo. Holodecks are a huge part of Star Trek, taking center stage in many episodes of TNG, VOY and DS9. So theres no reason not to have them in STO as well.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Come on, there's gotta be more support for this out there. Everyone's always talking about wanting more voice overs in-game. Here's your chance to add more.

/shameless bump