Lt. Commander
Ok, I have two toons at vice admiral and one klingon toon thats sooooo dull hello kitty would be more fun. Im not paying for more slots, you get enough sodding money off me already for something thats not actually that good.

The question now is, whats the point in continuing? farming emblems? really? thats the best you can do?

I appreciate how difficult it is for games to come up with good end content but this has no end content.

Repeatable missions are incredibly boring, effectively time sinks without any challenge what so ever. PvP is hit and miss. It can be a lot of fun, but it can also be a complete waste of effort.

Whats the long term goal of this game? same old same old with some new skins in C-Store and 'episodes' that are only slightly more interesting than your bog standard go here, shoot 5 of that, scan five of this missions. I need something more than same thing different skin.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-21-2010, 02:33 PM
There is no point. If you don't like the end-game grind then leave. I've left dozens of MMOs over the years because I didn't like the end-game grind. Take a break for a bit and then come back in a few of months. There's no rule that says that when you leave a game you can't come back to it later. I've left and returned to WoW 4 times. I've left and returned to AoE and LotRO. No one here can convince you that life is greener then you think it is. Take a break. Play something else for a bit and then come back if you want. It's really that simple.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-21-2010, 10:27 PM
Lots of new end game things are coming with Season 3 in December: The crafting set (going out and getting the artifacts needed to make them), the STF set (you will find more teams doing STFs since they will want these) , and, more importantly, the Foundry. The Foundry will give you plenty to do (both as a content creator and as a player) and will give you many new missions to play with your friends and fleet. The weekly series are also returning in January.

But like the previous poster noted: If you feel like you're bored you can always take a break and come back after some more updates are added.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-22-2010, 12:25 AM
I read the OP and I swear I saw the same thing posted word for word a month or two ago. Then again, maybe I'm having a memory lapse, or perhaps something has been changed in the Matrix.

As was already said, you could leave and come back when things improve to your liking. I have left for a couple of months (played a lot of Red Dead Redemption and COD) and came back once myself.
Lt. Commander
# 5 UGC soon
11-22-2010, 04:42 AM
UCG sytem should hit soon if it lives up to the hype you will be speeding a month just to master it. I plain to check it out.