Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
11-21-2010, 09:31 PM
It IS a bug and the developers have confirmed that. It DOES NOT apply just to the Strekkelan's, but to any enemy that uses dual pistols, including Klingon Swordmasters.

I agree with you that it's stupid that the developers have ignored this for seven months now. Personally I think they ignored it hoping that people would just get used to it, because I don't think they realized, until recently, just how bad a problem it is.

BTW, with the dailies, there are now quite a few things your Admiral can do other than the B'Tran Cluster.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Yes, I know...
11-22-2010, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
It IS a bug and the developers have confirmed that. It DOES NOT apply just to the Strekkelan's, but to any enemy that uses dual pistols, including Klingon Swordmasters.

I agree with you that it's stupid that the developers have ignored this for seven months now. Personally I think they ignored it hoping that people would just get used to it, because I don't think they realized, until recently, just how bad a problem it is.

BTW, with the dailies, there are now quite a few things your Admiral can do other than the B'Tran Cluster.
Yes I know about the other dailies, I have been playing the game since the day before launch. In my two fleets, we are finally getting a good group of players together so we can have a consistent science officer, engineer officer, and tactical officer group together and practice for Special Task Forces. For our higher characters we have been exploring in the B'Tran Cluster, and it has been fun for us. This kind of situation really discourages people. They have a bulletin system in the game and it is operated by a computer. They can certainly put a warning when you enter a 'approach the planet' mission and tell you the enemy faction is bugged. Instead they wait for people to beam down and waste a significant amount of time wasting resources on a mission. That is evil.