Lt. Commander
The Veteran uniforms need more color options at least when it comes to the metalic shoulder pads and rank plate. While gold is a nice color it'd be nice to Choose Silver for my BO's or maybe even Copper or any number of colors. Say give it the same colors to choose from as you give the Comm badges that should be simple enough right? right?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I agree. I specifically haven't used that unifrom because of the gold shoulder pads.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Agreed. I find it strange that this color can't be changed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Agreed, I never used it because of the gold and the same is probably going to happen with the KDF shoulder pads because of the gold, even if I could just change the gold to silver I'd find a much greater use for the items.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-22-2010, 12:07 AM
agreed i want a silver option
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Agreed with OP. I found a working set of colors, but would prefer to have a whole different look not requiring gold.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-22-2010, 05:08 AM
To: Admiral Quinn, Sol Sector Command

Admiral, I appreciate that you have seen fit to honor the veterans of this war with a rather formal, and brilliant looking uniform, however, I am unappreciative of the rather limited color scheme you have offered. The golden pauldrons leave me feeling dirty and showy, as if I was some Klingon 'liberator' or such, and leave me with an undignified taste in my mouth. I fully support these indications of my status, however, I would feel far better about them if we were allowed to alter them to something, more suitable to our status as starfleet officers, and protectors of the peace. (Silver, perhaps, Admiral?) Naturally, I would expect the Klingons to follow our lead soon, though that just means I have a wider... selection of targets. I would hope to receive a swift and decisive response within the due course of time.

Rear Admiral (Upper) Richardson
USS Kep Salu (NCC-91712-B) Cmding
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerran_Terel View Post
Yeah, I agree. I specifically haven't used that unifrom because of the gold shoulder pads.
The same reason i don't use this uniform.
I mean these metallic Shoulder pads look just laughable.
It is the same as with Cryptics uniforms why do they have to look like plastic, why not give us other options?
Just reduce the shiningness, or (in this case) give us another texture and the option to color it the way we want.

Thank you for reading.