Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 381 T'Pol Jumpsuit Guide
11-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Here are all of the variants I could match or come close to matching for the T'Pol Jumpsuit. Of course, some of these colors are not technically canon as I would like them to be because we are limited to using the Uniform color pallet, but I think they turned out pretty good overall and they give that T'Pol feel we want regardless. I hope you all like them.

Note on Jumpsuit 5: The white I chose is the lightest possible without getting that annoying glare when in bright lighting.

T'Pol Jumpsuit 1
T'Pol Jumpsuit 2
T'Pol Jumpsuit 3
T'Pol Jumpsuit 4
T'Pol Jumpsuit 5
T'Pol Jumpsuit 6
T'Pol Jumpsuit 7

Enjoy!


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 382
11-22-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm printing these.

Well at least numbers 4-7 since I already printed out pages 1-3. XD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 383
11-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
I find it interesting that you have to select from the row of purples, but on the show, the uniforms looked blue to me. But in here, it's definitely purple.

In the show they looked more purplish in the first season or so but they later (season 2 ish?) introduced the more blue looking version. I'll have to try the colors you came up with my first version is more in line with the more purple/blue ones.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 384
11-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Blackavaar, your guides for uniform colours have been extremely helpful to me! Thank you very much for all the time and attention you've put in to them! It's all greatly appreciated!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 385
11-23-2010, 04:11 PM
great work, but i have to ask (and im sorry if this has already been addressed), but on your klingon male ds9 guide, you use a gauntlet/glove option that isn't open to me in the game. is there something i havent done, perhaps?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 386
11-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
I'm printing these.

Well at least numbers 4-7 since I already printed out pages 1-3. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Blackavaar, your guides for uniform colours have been extremely helpful to me! Thank you very much for all the time and attention you've put in to them! It's all greatly appreciated!
Thank you. Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
great work, but i have to ask (and im sorry if this has already been addressed), but on your klingon male ds9 guide, you use a gauntlet/glove option that isn't open to me in the game. is there something i havent done, perhaps?
That particular gauntlet was limited to females in the beginning, then it was available on males too. Now it seems to be limited to females again. I don't know if the change was intentional or not. Hopefully it will be made available again as there really is no reason to limit it.

Until then just substitute Gauntlet 01. I know it's not the same but we work with what tools we are given.


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 387 Kes Outfits have arrived
11-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Kes Outfits are here everyone.
In addition to finding them below they can also be found in the Special section of the Off Duty guide.

Kes Outfit 1
Kes Outfit 2
Kes Outfit 3
Kes/Tieran Outfit 4

I hope you like them. Enjoy!


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 388
11-23-2010, 06:27 PM
I just printed everything from Yesterday... and today just logged on.

Blackavaar can you believe that you have put together over 250 color guides?

Also... can you please do the 25th Century Mirror Universe Uniforms next? It looks like it's going to be a little while until the next Uniform set is released in the C-store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 389
11-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
I just printed everything from Yesterday... and today just logged on.

Blackavaar can you believe that you have put together over 250 color guides?

Also... can you please do the 25th Century Mirror Universe Uniforms next? It looks like it's going to be a little while until the next Uniform set is released in the C-store.
Over 250? Wow! I hadn't realized.

The 25th Century MU uniforms are next on my list, then the Cadet uniforms and the mock-ups for Technician Coveralls through the years.


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 390
11-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Over 250? Wow! I hadn't realized.
It's something one figures out when one is trying to put a binder together for it. Afterall I need to know how many supplies I need to get my hands on to execute the project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
The 25th Century MU uniforms are next on my list, then the Cadet uniforms and the mock-ups for Technician Coveralls through the years.
Awesome.

I'm so going to be making use of all of this stuff in my UGC missions.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:33 AM.