Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Unable to see mouse cursor
11-22-2010, 03:49 PM
So I downloaded the Tribble version of STO just to take a gander of Season 3. I can't see the mouse cursor. I can still select things with the mouse, I just have to wait until I see what I want to select highlights then click on it. Kind of annoying. I have never had this issue on the regular server. I just hope when Season 3 goes live I don't have this issue.

Anyone else having the issue?

I am using my laptop (which I normally wouldn't do, but I am away from home at the moment). As I said above I have been using the plain version of STO on my laptop without any issues other than having to seriously turn down the graphics lol.

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Turion Dual-Core Mobile M520
4GB RAM
AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-22-2010, 03:52 PM
lots having this problem.. easiest way to fix is is go to 'windowed' mode
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Cheers, switching to windowed mode helped
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-23-2010, 07:04 AM
I also experianced this problem when logging into Tribble this morning. I do not like playing in windows mode and this is a deal breaker for me this week-end. I need a fix not a work around.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-23-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandDog
So I downloaded the Tribble version of STO just to take a gander of Season 3. I can't see the mouse cursor. I can still select things with the mouse, I just have to wait until I see what I want to select highlights then click on it. Kind of annoying. I have never had this issue on the regular server. I just hope when Season 3 goes live I don't have this issue.

Anyone else having the issue?

I am using my laptop (which I normally wouldn't do, but I am away from home at the moment). As I said above I have been using the plain version of STO on my laptop without any issues other than having to seriously turn down the graphics lol.

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Turion Dual-Core Mobile M520
4GB RAM
AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
FYI - Posts like this should be in the Tribble Test Server section, as this forum is for Gameplay bugs on the Live/Holodeck server.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-23-2010, 08:23 AM
Add to Tribble Test Server bug section. Also, another fix for it (for now) is to enable the software cursor in the options. This is something that definitely needs to go up in the test section since this may end up being part of the changes pushed to live at some point.