Lt. Commander
Ok, 4 times I have attempted this mission, and 4 times it has crashed the game.

I've reached the point in the game where I've boarded the Cardassian ship and started fighting my way through. The first crash occurred right as I reached the mess hall, everything going black, then my entire PC locking up requring a forced reboot. This happened in windowed mode so I figured it may have been that. All of the following crashes occured in full-screen however.

The following three times however the game has crashed at the same point. I reach the bridge of the ship and can go no further. The first time, the game crashed just as the fight began. The second time I was able to clear the bridge, but when the 'boss' appeared, the game crashed as the fight began. Now the same thing has happened as my second attempt. Get to the bridge, the fight starts and then the game crashes.

I've verified my game files, twice, and everything checks out, and my rig is more than capable of handling the graphics requirements even at full settings. I've run the game with everything maxed out until now with no problems. I've even turned down my settings, and still get the crash.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? Perhaps any advice on what may be causing it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-23-2010, 09:32 AM
I just ran it today with no issues. What time did you run it? There was supposed to be server maintenance last night...
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Checked your system for overheating? Verified that your power supply is up to the task? Run a temp monitor in the background (preferably with logging) while you are in game. Pay special attention to your CPU and GPU temps.