Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I was plying the eta eridani patrol where you have to protect the ferengi's deuterium supplies and on the final encounter a weapon platform warped in instead of the normal Keldon. Is this intentional as it seems very odd, being only ever seen as stationary platforms?

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...3-14-55-22.jpg

I was only level 7 or 8 at the time, so it might have been my level stopped the normal keldon from coming because its was too high?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
I was plying the eta eridani patrol where you have to protect the ferengi's deuterium supplies and on the final encounter a weapon platform warped in instead of the normal Keldon. Is this intentional as it seems very odd, being only ever seen as stationary platforms?

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...3-14-55-22.jpg

I was only level 7 or 8 at the time, so it might have been my level stopped the normal keldon from coming because its was too high?
That's strange... I've never had that happen... but I only completed it the required times to unlock the "secret" mission and then gave up on it for awhile. Perhaps I'll go back in.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-23-2010, 02:43 PM
There's a similar issue in the Bajor system diplomacy mission, it's supposed to be 6 Galors facing each other, but I see 3 and a... Photon Torpedo Turret?

Yes, I've submitted an ingame bug report, have you?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-23-2010, 02:48 PM
I had the same thing happen. And I was at a higher level.. It warped in and just sit there.