Lt. Commander
# 1 wut the heck?
11-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Hello

i tried STO again today, still got my lieutenwhatever federation/klingon but both are unplayable my fed is on K7 but everytime i try to beat to ship it beams back to station, the klingon is in a battlefield but also unable to fly out...

what am i doing wrong? and is it worth subscribing? i think about the "Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Retail Key" b ut what does it contain and is it worth it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Is this on a demo account or a subscribed retail account? If you're on a retail account with an active subscription, try opening a GM Help Request ticket in-game. If you're still using a demo account and are still looking around, grab a referral key and create a new account to try out the game again. If you are ready to buy, you can pickup a physical boxed copy from your favorite retailer or buy directly from the website: http://www.startrekonline.com/buy

Here is a good description of the retailer bonuses for the US:
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/07/no...order-bonuses/

Note: Almost all of the retailer exclusives can now be purchased using microtransactions on the C-Store in-game. You may be able to save some money by comparing the items available on the C-Store page to the edition you are considering for purchase.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heffernan View Post
Hello

i tried STO again today, still got my lieutenwhatever federation/klingon but both are unplayable my fed is on K7 but everytime i try to beat to ship it beams back to station, the klingon is in a battlefield but also unable to fly out...

what am i doing wrong? and is it worth subscribing? i think about the "Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Retail Key" b ut what does it contain and is it worth it?
Read the release notes, Yes, and quit holding down/ pounding the F key when beaming off any station. The pop up always asks you if you want to beam back down.