Lt. Commander
# 1 medic kit?
11-23-2010, 01:25 PM
I recently lost accidentally my medic kit, which I either won as a mission reward or loot. It had Vascular Regenerator, Triage and Medical Tricorder skills. The latter two apply direct heals which is useful to me, but since I lost it I can't find a kit with these two skills (Triage and Vascular Regen only). I don't think it can be crafted either.

How can I go about acquiring these two skills again? Or any other reccommendations? I'm new to STO so I'm still confused about how to best acquire equipment suitable to my needs. I'm Commander 8 btw.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-23-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetari View Post
I recently lost accidentally my medic kit, which I either won as a mission reward or loot. It had Vascular Regenerator, Triage and Medical Tricorder skills. The latter two apply direct heals which is useful to me, but since I lost it I can't find a kit with these two skills (Triage and Vascular Regen only). I don't think it can be crafted either.

How can I go about acquiring these two skills again? Or any other reccommendations? I'm new to STO so I'm still confused about how to best acquire equipment suitable to my needs. I'm Commander 8 btw.
Im a VA1 but I bought that kit for mk IX on the exchange there were 50 of them there under rare
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Ooh, sorry to hear that. Judging from your rank, you were probably using the Medic Kit Mk V or VI, right? You can buy a replacement Mk V from Kalti Vrann on the Promenade at DS9 for 3046 credits, though you can also buy the VI from Ensign Tessmer in the Earth Spacedock hub for about 118 Badges of Exploration, 3rd Order (you get those from exploring the star clusters attached to Romulan space).

Then again, you are at Commander 8, so you may want to hold out until you get promoted to Captain. If you do that, you can buy the Mk VII from Kalti on DS9 for 6077 credits. You can buy the Mk VIII from Ens. Yaris at Spacedock too, but you'll need 110 Badges of Exploration, 4th order, which you can only get from exploring the Cardassian star clusters. Go for the Mk VII first, and wait for the VIII; it'll take a while to get.

Hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Thank you so much for your help I'm on my way to get it now.