Lt. Commander
# 11
11-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
Wow. I started this thread as a joke about stacking win. See only the biggest d-bags say that sort of thing. Example (hey Zorena that was a great match. What kind of weapons are you running?)(Well you uber noob. I stack win!) (Whats win Zorena) (WIN is what you dont have son. Better l2p)

So ya there you go. I dont know for shure about sulu tho i have wrestled him naked a few times but only with my toon that is a chick. Havint gotten a drop yet. But maybe he isint into women?
Isn't into women!? You aren't meaning to imply that sulu is homosexual, are you!? That's outrageous! That's preposterous! Wait... what?

Oooooooh myyyyyyyyyy....
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
Wow. I started this thread as a joke about stacking win. See only the biggest d-bags say that sort of thing. Example (hey Zorena that was a great match. What kind of weapons are you running?)(Well you uber noob. I stack win!) (Whats win Zorena) (WIN is what you dont have son. Better l2p)

So ya there you go. I dont know for shure about sulu tho i have wrestled him naked a few times but only with my toon that is a chick. Havint gotten a drop yet. But maybe he isint into women?
Gaming is Serious Business.

That's why I always load up 2 +30 Seriousness Consoles on my ships. (Typically 3 on Cruisers, plus an RCS Console of course).
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-24-2010, 08:09 AM
So I guess +50 consoles of " crazed panic driven bloodlust & desperation" are fairly useless?
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
So I guess +50 consoles of " crazed panic driven bloodlust & desperation" are fairly useless?
This ain't Battlestar Galactica, our starships don't bleed. So yes, it's useless. Another 35 Emblems down the drain...
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-24-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
This ain't Battlestar Galactica, our starships don't bleed. So yes, it's useless. Another 35 Emblems down the drain...
Well at least I have these +35% shields consoles I can stack.......... wait a minute.....