Lt. Commander
I never really did like ENT, but honestly, I really, really liked the uniforms. I got them for my fed characters, but the only patch for the uniform is the Enterprise assignment patch.

If any of the other assignment patches for this era could be added, it would be great. Some are a little more 'generic' usable than the Enterprise patch. In particular, the starfleet command patch.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Assignment_patch

Has some good reference pictures.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-22-2010, 05:46 PM
Don't think they are going to put much work into creating new graphics for all those at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Well, I didn't say all of them, I just said one, but yeah.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-24-2010, 01:11 PM
I think you should be able to use your fleet emblem as your mission patch. With starfleet, enterprise, and Columbia patches usable as well.

EDIT: Or even be able to use a modified fleet emblem creator to create your own mission patch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-24-2010, 10:37 PM
I agree with the modified Fleet Emblem creator to make our own assignment patches for Enterprise era uniforms. I also think we should be able to get some form of similar tech for our TOS uniforms as those arrow-heads that eventually became the Starfleet insignia was actually a mission patch for the 23rd century Enterprise.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-25-2010, 12:34 AM
I would like to see more options offered for the ENT patches as well, it makes no sense to have them read "Enterprise" if the officer doesn't serve on the Enterprise. Either a generic one or a few other choices would be nice. If it just said "Starfleet" instead of "Enterprise" - that would work with any ship and crew.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun555 View Post
I think you should be able to use your fleet emblem as your mission patch. With starfleet, enterprise, and Columbia patches usable as well.

EDIT: Or even be able to use a modified fleet emblem creator to create your own mission patch.
I second or third this.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I second or third this.
Oh yes, this would be incredible!