Lt. Commander
On ground missions you can set your officers to assist/attack a specific target, but can that target be the officer himself? Can it be set for certain skills only? I'm asking because i got offered a Klingon science officer with hypospray Dylovene (melee damage and resist buff) and he has a habit of using it on me instead of himself which i'd like him to do since i gave him a Bat'leth and a heal to take advantage of his racial "warrior" trait.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majeef View Post
On ground missions you can set your officers to assist/attack a specific target, but can that target be the officer himself? Can it be set for certain skills only? I'm asking because i got offered a Klingon science officer with hypospray Dylovene (melee damage and resist buff) and he has a habit of using it on me instead of himself which i'd like him to do since i gave him a Bat'leth and a heal to take advantage of his racial "warrior" trait.
I've never tried it, but I do not think it is possible. You could give him hyposprays which he will use on himself for healing. You cannot make any BO automatically use just one skill on one target. However you can prevent them from using certain skills by right clicking on it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-26-2010, 02:34 PM
If you target that Officer then click one of his/her abilities (a heal for example) he will use it on himself. However, generally they do use them as soon as they are available in any case.