Lt. Commander
# 1 Life time
11-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Hi there,
last i saw a guy who as a human borg or something.
when i asked him how he was able to made that, he told me he had a life time suscription.

So my question is here, is it still possible to make a borg when u choose a life time suscription?

When i asked what else u get for that, he said a lot more, but he didnt remember.
So my other question would be, if i would take life time suscription,
what else u get for extra items?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-26-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubiszhea
Hi there,
last i saw a guy who as a human borg or something.
when i asked him how he was able to made that, he told me he had a life time suscription.

So my question is here, is it still possible to make a borg when u choose a life time suscription?

When i asked what else u get for that, he said a lot more, but he didnt remember.
So my other question would be, if i would take life time suscription,
what else u get for extra items?
Take a look here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-26-2010, 08:35 AM
The page with the lifetime sub is HERE.

To sum up, yes it's still possible to make a Liberated Borg PC. The rest is a forum title, a in game title, a lifetime badge for your character, and a special area for lifetimers to hang out (til they open it for anyone with 400+ days)
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlot
The Captians Table. I hear of it, but do not hear that I am missing out on something, so it must not be something worth coveting?
Not until they move it somewhere more remote or give us transwarp capability to access it from anywhere (and transpwarp back to where we came from) instead of right outside of ESD. Now when I play my KDF character, I find it somewhat more navigatable then the Great Hall on Qo'Nos.

Also, you get a shiny special combadge (that's the uniform item mentioned).

The main reason I got the LTS was so I don't have to worry about billing anymore. That in itself is worth more than any ingame items.