Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store Gift From A Friend
11-27-2010, 03:11 AM
Will we ever be allowed to buy something in the C-store as a gift for someone else?

You could have a button when clicked opened a small window like the one you invite someone to a fleet window. Where you can input someone's charactername@username and click send. If the receiver already have the item it will transform to CP for the value of the item sent. The receiver should get the option to accept or decline the gift. If declined it should be returned to sender as CP.

Could you please try to make such a feature? It doesn't have to be an in-game feature it can be handled from here.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-27-2010, 11:10 AM
This has been raised before, it would be a nice option.
Lt. Commander
# 3 wish list
11-27-2010, 02:41 PM
This is on many people wish and have been ask for many times. Alone with Changing you class to tac/sci/rng to something new, Red doing your secondary traits. Hope to see them someday.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Still it doesn't seem to be on their list of things they are working on.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-01-2010, 11:08 AM
/signed +1

I'm totally for this (and think Cryptic cound get some money out of it!) and started my own thread on it a while back. It got some community support, but then this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Well it looks like another thread caught Stormshade's eye and he says it's a long way off...
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...79#post3092079

Of course other things that were once a long way off got closer when enough people wanted it. So keep the signatures/posts coming...
Source: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=183673

Lt. Commander
# 6
12-01-2010, 07:11 PM
It should really be an easy thing to do. They could let us buy a "code" (CPGC6-KDFRA-FEDNE-AXRL8-R2GEW) like the one we used to register the pre-order that gave us CP. It can be emailed to us for us to then send to someone else through in game mail or regular email. Could be set amounts on the gift cards like 100CP, 500CP, 1000CP...
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
It should really be an easy thing to do. They could let us buy a "code" (CPGC6-KDFRA-FEDNE-AXRL8-R2GEW) like the one we used to register the pre-order that gave us CP. It can be emailed to us for us to then send to someone else through in game mail or regular email. Could be set amounts on the gift cards like 100CP, 500CP, 1000CP...
GMTA. That's exactly what I suggested in my thread. And I agree, too, it seems like it would be a "simple" thing to do.
Ensign
# 8
12-29-2012, 02:54 PM
This feature still needs to be added to the C-store.

/signed +1
Lt. Commander
# 9 Buying Zen for friends
01-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Since there is very little in the C-store I personally want, I would very much like to be able to buy Zen and gift it to friends. This last Christmas I bought PW cards and mailed them to several friends and fleeties. Why can't PW make this all online and seamless?
"Susse-thrai" had been the name bestowed upon her, half in anger, half in affection, by her old crew on Bloodwing; the keen-nosed, cranky, wily old she-beast, never less dangerous than when you thought her defenseless, and always growing new teeth far back in her throat to replace the old ones broken in biting out the last foe's heart.
Romulans: left one homeworld, lost another, third time's the charm?