Lt. Commander
# 1 Crew uniforms
11-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Currently you can change your uniforms for your Bridge Officers, but are not able to change them for the random crewmen (or Security Personnel that beam down with you at times) on your ship. Will we be able to do this in the near future? Or is there currently a feature I am not aware of?

If not...

I'm thinking save a Uniform setting for each specific department (Eng Tac or Sci) which will make everyone else appear in it, or have one universal Enlisted Uniform for all non Bridge Officer personnel.

Thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-26-2010, 10:05 PM
I've actually thought about that myself too, glad I'm not the only one, we just need to get this noticed somehow, it's a really good idea only makes sense to have all the crew aboard your ship wearing the same uniform
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-26-2010, 11:20 PM
They're working on it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-27-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm having some issues unlocking to TOS uniforms I recieved in the digital download. When I check my inventory, it shows I have them, but when I try to access them I'm told in glaring red letters that I can only purchase this item once. Cool beans, but I'm not trying to buy 'em, I just want to unlock them.

It's probably something simply right in front of my eyes, tht I'm just not seeing. Any help would be appriciated.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-27-2010, 09:37 AM
You've tried using them in the Character Creator? Or at the Tailor?
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1960
I'm having some issues unlocking to TOS uniforms I recieved in the digital download. When I check my inventory, it shows I have them, but when I try to access them I'm told in glaring red letters that I can only purchase this item once. Cool beans, but I'm not trying to buy 'em, I just want to unlock them.

It's probably something simply right in front of my eyes, tht I'm just not seeing. Any help would be appriciated.
Don't remember for sure if this is one of them, but there are some things you have to right click and select use in your inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1960

If it says you already purchased it, check at the tailor if you can access it (Starfleet- The Original Series). If you are trying to add the uniform to a Borg BO, make sure you choose under category "Uniform -Jacket Loose."

Nothing is going to be added to your inventory. It will just add the option when you visit the tailor. Make sure you also use the advanced settings and not basic at the tailor.