Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
11-28-2010, 02:50 AM
I like that obviouly a few player found ways to play out the mission without killing any of the Klngon ships.. And surprised the dev's didn't include an extra reward or a trophy for you.. Because if they had really wanted to make it trek like.. yes.. kill nobody.. ::No disitigrations!:: that would have definatly made the mission a bit harder.. AT least the first time though.. But it would also raise the roof on expectations. And, yea, showing up as a Klingon ship? Better to have shown up as a frieghter!

Or better yet.. Tell that fed cruiser that the radiation effecting the base is coming from that comet and let THEM blow it up!

::shrug!:: Looking forward to foundry and hoping I can build missions with multiple ending depending on what the player does....
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-28-2010, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by data079 View Post
Far too difficult, Just a ridiculous little mission that never should have been.
I agree....I've done the mission about 20 times (I have 11 toons,and some friends needed help) and I missed the rings once and had to start all over,how dare they make it so difficult.....nerf this mission now!