Lt. Commander
# 11
11-25-2010, 09:05 PM
The worst thing I have found is that the last ingrediant to the mix, well the two options are reversed, so if you just click what you had done in testing... it doesn't work... so... READ
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickpa
It doesn't inform you that a step has been completed, and that you need to move to the next step, which is to synthesize an antigen. Not bugged. Just flawed game play.
It also does not let you skip the Research process if you already know the ingredients. You must do the Research before you can proceed to Replication, otherwise Replication simply will not work.

Lt. Commander
# 13
11-28-2010, 12:11 PM
I've jsut done this mission and it's still Bugged, i did the research and then clicked done and it doesn't tell you the next step. you have to go to the Replicator at the back of the core and you will get the option to syth it.

once you've done the research it should say "well done now replicate it over there"
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPoddington View Post
I've jsut done this mission and it's still Bugged, i did the research and then clicked done and it doesn't tell you the next step. you have to go to the Replicator at the back of the core and you will get the option to syth it.

once you've done the research it should say "well done now replicate it over there"
I'm not sure you need to have your hand held for this mission, since the NPC that tells you where everything is also tells you what order to do it in.

If you get "stuck" after finishing the antigen testing you didn't read the quest dialogue. I literally finished this quest in 7 minutes yesterday, without a walkthrough or posting about it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-30-2010, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hensoldt View Post
I'm not sure you need to have your hand held for this mission, since the NPC that tells you where everything is also tells you what order to do it in.

If you get "stuck" after finishing the antigen testing you didn't read the quest dialogue. I literally finished this quest in 7 minutes yesterday, without a walkthrough or posting about it.
Did i say i got stuck! i did it without problem, but some people wouldn't know where to go! considering every other mission in the game pretty much holds your hand I would expect this one to do the same! for a Novice player it would get confusing.
Ensign
# 16
01-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Did i say i got stuck! i did it without problem, but some people wouldn't know where to go! considering every other mission in the game pretty much holds your hand I would expect this one to do the same! for a Novice player it would get confusing.
This mission doesn't work after all. It is too hard for me to understand how this works... some people just can't comprehend Chemistry.. Thanks..
The stowiki doesn't work anymore