Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4901
11-30-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Well, it didn't take Cap long to find the kitchen. One of them anyway.
Hideous! *bombs the kitchen* Remodel time!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4902
11-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
No, you misunderstood Captain Winters. We require time for bacon and pancakes. Please clear the hall as I finish cooking noms. They will flee as we nom. Is war so uncivil now that the simple pleasures may interfere? I think not. Tea?
Oh ok! Well for this rabble we're gonna need the big gun
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4903
11-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Hideous! *bombs the kitchen* Remodel time!
Ah - thanks for letting me know, but next time, just send me the picture and I'll just remodel without having to repair the fire damage (not to mention any collateral damage to the other rooms).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4904
11-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Ah - thanks for letting me know, but next time, just send me the picture and I'll just remodel without having to repair the fire damage (not to mention any collateral damage to the other rooms).
Once I'm done the collateral damage won't be to rooms, but to actual moons
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4905
11-30-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Ah - thanks for letting me know, but next time, just send me the picture and I'll just remodel without having to repair the fire damage (not to mention any collateral damage to the other rooms).
Or you could do the smart thing and ask before making design decisions. :p

Now, let's talk about the dining room.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4906
11-30-2010, 11:20 AM
Phht, if I were to design a kitchen, it'd have full wireless access, voice control and built-in poles with Asari strippers. It's the 21st century dammit! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4907
11-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Now, let's talk about the dining room.
What? Too small?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4908
11-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
Phht, if I were to design a kitchen, it'd have full wireless access, voice control and built-in poles with Asari strippers. It's the 21st century dammit! :p
And that is when EVERYTHING changes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4909
11-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
Phht, if I were to design a kitchen, it'd have full wireless access, voice control and built-in poles with Asari strippers. It's the 21st century dammit! :p
Wireless access can be anywhere, it's wireless spluh. My Laptop gets connection anywhere on the property.

Oh but stripper poles? Sure. Would by nice for dancers while we eat. So hired.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4910
11-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Wireless access can be anywhere, it's wireless spluh. My Laptop gets connection anywhere on the property.

Oh but stripper poles? Sure. Would by nice for dancers while we eat. So hired.
We'd have to get the "standard" variety for momji - as well as a bouncer to keep the Wort out. Where's Hazard? :p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:58 PM.