Lt. Commander
# 41
11-28-2010, 12:11 PM
For what it's worth, I like how they look. I think they're much better than the Fed equivalent, and will really shine when we get a cloak to match - the Fed reward will always look meh.
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Agreed, especially since none of the stock gold colors match it.
well none of the colours on it match anything else, even the metal bracers that klingons already have don't get any where near as shiney. They really need to start sticking with one texture for similar things (like metal clothing) rather than having a new texture for every item resulting in nothing matching.
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Picard
well none of the colours on it match anything else, even the metal bracers that klingons already have don't get any where near as shiney. They really need to start sticking with one texture for similar things (like metal clothing) rather than having a new texture for every item resulting in nothing matching.
metal clothing? I hope they don't issue the new 300 day reward as an iron chastity belt for my orion female...lol...jk..
All kidding aside, at least we have a terrible vet reward just like the feds do...lol.
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-30-2010, 03:40 PM
I like to look my best while throwing somebody out an airlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warem
For what it's worth, I like how they look. I think they're much better than the Fed equivalent, and will really shine when we get a cloak to match - the Fed reward will always look meh.