Lt. Commander
# 11
11-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
You did not have to respond to this thread. Seriously, this was even debated? Was somebody from CBS actually consulted. I feel so sorry that they have to deal with us.
This has to be a first (at least to me). Someone starts a thread, asking a question about the game, and then tells a Cryptic employee that they didn't need to respond... Normally, thread starters are looking for Cryptic input on their questions...
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-30-2010, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
This has to be a first (at least to me). Someone starts a thread, asking a question about the game, and then tells a Cryptic employee that they didn't need to respond... Normally, thread starters are looking for Cryptic input on their questions...

I know, lol, I just thought the official response was funny.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Though I get your point, I think Kirk's was that since this particular question was SO common sense its surprising it was chosen for a response rather than another.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
If any missions get integrated into the game directly (which will be very rare) they will become Canon for STO, but in general, missions created through The Foundry (Beta) for Star Trek Online, will not be considered canon nor soft canon by CBS.

Thanks,

Stormshade
I hope you take the best KDF Foundry missions and add them to the official game.