Lt. Commander
# 11
04-21-2010, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
Anyone else experience bugs with this mission lately?

In the ground section, at one point I teleported to another area and my bridge officers didn't come with me. I had to fight a few groups of enemies on my own, which was rather tricky. When I finally lowered the force fields, I was able to find my bridge officers, but they still wouldn't follow me around. I had to move them by setting rally points.

I was able to complete the mission, but the bug was very annoying.
I managed to beat the Hirogen after some respawns, but I seemingly respawned once too often while fighting the probably final set of Hirogen before you break out of the force shields. The Hirogen wouldn't respawn when I came back, and the last console couldn't be activated.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Cant beat it yet
04-21-2010, 12:09 PM
I tried as well after being transported to the second battle I was by myself and as was said before totally beat up. I tried combinations of weapons to no avail. I am commander 5 and cant beat this yet.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-22-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cris74
I tried as well after being transported to the second battle I was by myself and as was said before totally beat up. I tried combinations of weapons to no avail. I am commander 5 and cant beat this yet.
I had great success against them with a Sci officer with the medic kit. It took lots of heals. My dual disruptor Pistols seemed to eat through them like butter.

I tend to run diagnally(Straff) circling them it keeps them in the arc and the spray shot damages all of them while I wipe them out one at a time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I missed out one of the holograms and I didn't see any adverse affects. It's just an optional thing to do. I don't even think it gives extra points..
There is now an accolade titled "hunting for holograms" if you complete the optional.

For those interested from the ambassador there is one up the trail, one again ahead up on top of the hill, one down the trail to the left, and one between the third and the cave, near the crashed shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Unfortunately, this mission is still bugged. I just did it with one of my alts and the same problems with your away team not being transported with you still exist. It took a bit, but with some extra hypos and shield batteries I was able to get it done.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-01-2010, 05:34 AM
I have completed this mission only once, and for me I was seperated from my bridge officers. Two of them died while we were seperated and I had to find and resuscitate them once I had disabled the fields... they were far away. The most annoying problem after I rescued the final captive was that the 'boss' didn't spawn. I went through the area methodically and exhaustively, killing every hirogen there, but the hunter was no where to be found. After a very long session searching for him (I tend to not give up easily) I logged. When I returned next day I reentered the away team part and this time he spawned.