Lt. Commander
# 41
11-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlo
Well I hear a lot of people banging their lips together about survivability and so far nobody's bothered to mention that if you focus your skills for the type of ship you're flying, you get rather substantial bonuses to speed, turn rate and hull strength, among other things.
You know everyone basicly take that for granted be specced with the ship you fly, unless you play carrier then it doesn't really matter.
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-01-2010, 11:35 AM
I agree, they should just get rid of SNB, so we can all play TACs.

Better yet, lets just get rid of science, they have been nerfed almost to the point of not being able to solo in PVE... SNB is OP, Photonic Fleet is OP... honestly classes in Star Trek is NOT CANON... so lets just get rid of all the Officer powers and just throw sticks at each other.

I don't even bother running a Commander level science BO power on my ship, they have all been nerfed to impotence.

Cryptic please nerf science back to the stone age so we will all be forced to play TACs.

..or engineers... does anyone actually play an engineer in PVP?

Why is it always the same argument in every game, the high dps cool kid mentality has to be like the neighborhood bully, if they do not have the decided advantage, they are helpless, and cry nerf on the forums until they do have the decided advantage.

Did any of you play rock/paper/scissors?