Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
The team is working as fast as they can to get The Foundry (Beta) for Star Trek Online into an open beta state. I know it's disappointing to keep being asked to be patient for your chance to take a crack at making your own Star Trek Online Episode, but please understand there's a lot going on here.

This feature includes some awesome new tech, and it needs to be tested thoroughly to make sure it provides a good user experience for you. We've ran across some wrinkles on the back end which need ironing before we can show you the awesomeness that is The Foundry (Beta) for Star Trek Online. We want you all to have a great experience when making your episodes, and we believe it's worth the wait to be able to provide that.

I'm fairly certain once this goes to Tribble, you'll agree.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Posts like this confuse me because it sounds like your talking about it going LIVE(on holodeck) not on the TEST SERVER(Tribble). I mean, if the system is crashing the server I understand why its not on Tribble. But if its not, then why isnt it on the TEST server? Once again, you sound like you want it to work perfectly before you put it on Tribble, but that doesnt really make sense considering Tribble is the test server, not live.