Lt. Commander
# 11
12-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Leveling up a Klingon through PvE is almost exactly like leveling up a Fed through PvE. The only real difference is the lack of story missions for the Klingons (patrols count as story missions in my book).

All the Klingons need are around 50-70 more story missions (especially the patrols, which are being worked on now) to nearly "equalize" the current PvE content disparity.

Even with that "content gap" my Klingon easily took the least amount of time to level to max out of all of my characters.

Lt. Commander
# 12
12-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Leveling a Klingon is not fun at lower lvls. That's slowly being improved, but it still sucks. One quick way they could help with this is by making our existing content more interesting.

For example, turning our Nebula patrols into DSE's that are open zones. DSE's go by way faster and are more interesting because there are people to do them with.

Or giving us a Klingon version of the diplomacy ranking system to make the exploration system a little more interesting. (See my tag)

It's not going to happen over night sure, but it's never going to happen if we don't continue to ask for it.