Lt. Commander
# 1 captain's database?
12-01-2010, 03:51 PM
How long does it take for name changes to characters, and ships to be reflected on the captain database? I changed one of my character's name with a token from the c-store, yesterday, and the new name still hasn't been updated on my profile (on the captain's database).

Also, how exactly do you add your character's picture to your profile on the captain's database? Right now all my characters still have an image that says "N/A" where their profile picture is supposed to be.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-01-2010, 03:58 PM
The website Captains Database integration is currently broken. My rank has been stuck on RA since last Season, and the images don't update. The Only thing that seems to work is the Biography. I'm not sure how often this updates but I have a feeling it's overnight. Cryptic is aware of the problem and its "on thier list" probobaly way down the bottom.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Yup, what j/k stock broker said. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Yup, what j/k stock broker said. :p
LOL, I never considered that
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Ye Dan has the web team working on getting the captains database back up and running as it should, no eta as yet when they are gonna be finnished but should be fixed with the release of season 3 on Dec 9 of just after.