Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Anyone Publish any missions?
12-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Anyone publish any missions before foundry went down? I published a small one (Objects in the Mirrors [Mirrors was a typo i didn't notice until after I published]) and it showed up when I did a search.


Edit: Crap, I forgot to move my spawn point.... Its right in the middle of a Mob..

Edit: Apparently I didn't tell you guys were the admiral was in the Mission Dialogue (I'm pretty sure I did), hes on the upper level of DS9's promenade, he should have circle around him on the minimap.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Tried searching for your mission but couldn't find it - or indeed any other PAMs on Tribble

Any published missions with detailed instructions on how to find it, please let us know
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by divycom View Post
Tried searching for your mission but couldn't find it - or indeed any other PAMs on Tribble

Any published missions with detailed instructions on how to find it, please let us know
With the Foundry up for so short of a time, I doubt that any that have been made are worth playing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-02-2010, 04:30 PM
This mission is, (or was), available. I just did it.
The "Search" thing is a bit messed atm.

Quote:
Edit: Apparently I didn't tell you guys were the admiral was in the Mission Dialogue (I'm pretty sure I did), hes on the upper level of DS9's promenade, he should have circle around him on the minimap.
Unless I missed something, the only clue I got was that there was trouble in the Trivas System. On going there.... nothing. Only after PMing you did I know this involved going to DS9

Quote:
Edit: Crap, I forgot to move my spawn point.... Its right in the middle of a Mob..
...was fun!



EDIT: Just took the mish again. I stand corrected. It does say go to DS9 on selecting the mission.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
With the Foundry up for so short of a time, I doubt that any that have been made are worth playing.
At this stage, it's all about testing. Enjoyment? Pah!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-02-2010, 04:39 PM
If anyone is having trouble finding missions, it's worth stopping being a Foundry reviewer and then becoming one again. Seems like some old data was mucking up my search settings.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-02-2010, 04:42 PM
This is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by divycom View Post
If anyone is having trouble finding missions, it's worth stopping being a Foundry reviewer and then becoming one again. Seems like some old data was mucking up my search settings.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Tried the Mirror mission, as well as the developer mission. But I haven't been able to get into either since the Foundry went offline. I dunno if it has to be online for the mission to work, or if it is just the lag I am getting trying to zone.... be nice if the search window worked a little better so we can find missions just by clicking "new" or "top rated" so far I get nothing, unless I type in a name.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-02-2010, 05:48 PM
I played your mirror mission, it was pretty cool.

I've got one up, it's a bit of a rough draft, but it's called Uninfected.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-02-2010, 07:24 PM
I Played Uninfected It was pretty fun! I got all the way threw the ground Undine but when it came time to talk to whats her face(borg girl) i could not find her. Good start can't wait to see what people can do with some more time.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:14 PM.