Lt. Commander
# 1 A few questions
12-03-2010, 06:21 PM
The first is how exactly do you retrieve your boarding party? I see the debuffs go up on the enemy ship, once my boarding party arrives, however i do not see the shuttles coming back to my ship afterwards. Do they just come back automatically? Or do they just die? Or do you have be right up top of the enemy ship?

The second question is, if i remember correctly, Consoles do not stack full stats correct? Meaning If you do stack them you get a heavy diminished return correct?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-03-2010, 06:53 PM
After your boarding party finishes disabling systems and causing havoc, they will automatically attempt to transport back to you. However, it has been my experience that they usually die when then the ship goes KABOOM instead.

To answer your second question, see http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...70&postcount=3 which explains the mechanics far better than I could.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-03-2010, 07:01 PM
To further elaborate on the use of Boarding Party, you will notice that when you launch your shuttles there is also a little blue circle animation. That animation will go off again when your Boarding Party Beams back to the ship. You may also notice a very small and faint beaming animation on your ship when this occurs. They don't return by shuttle. They Beam back.

Use Boarding Party on larger ships that won't explode so quickly and you will always get your team back.

Lt. Commander
# 4
12-04-2010, 04:31 AM
The Boarding party info helped, now i know what to look fore.
The console information, if i understand it correctly, all consoles stack normal except for armor. When it comes to armor consoles you get a diminished return correct? At least this is what i understood from that link.