Lt. Commander
# 1 Foundry: Klingon Episode list
12-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi folks, I hope your well. I also hope your on Tribble testing out the Foundry and making some KDF episodes. I just made my first, its called "Imperial Rule". Nothing fancy, just a simple mission to stop a Gorn rebellion. If you have made any Klingon episodes, please post the names in this thread so the Klingon community will have a list of faction missions to try.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Hi folks, I hope your well. I also hope your on Tribble testing out the Foundry and making some KDF episodes. I just made my first, its called "Imperial Rule". Nothing fancy, just a simple mission to stop a Gorn rebellion. If you have made any Klingon episodes, please post the names in this thread so the Klingon community will have a list of faction missions to try.
I was in the foundry closed beta and had three KDF missions, I haven't been around much due to family needs, but I plan to rebuild mine and publish them on Tribble eventually, might end up waiting until foundry goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Indirect Espionage

By Yours Truly.

Board a True Way vessel in search of answers, and instead find more questions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Sentence First Verdict Afterward

It's a spin off/based off a Federation mission, Curiouser and Curiouser. The two are related, and can be piercieved as being parallels to each other, with the intent that both eventually connect to a neutral mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Tribble Trouble

Just a simple mission - mainly to test some functions. But it's still not that bad imho
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-05-2010, 06:36 PM
I have this KDF story in my head that I have been waiting to tell since beta.
I played around for a couple of hours in the foundry and won't be able to tell the story quite yet.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
I have this KDF story in my head that I have been waiting to tell since beta.
I played around for a couple of hours in the foundry and won't be able to tell the story quite yet.
I'm no pro, but I've learned alot in the past few days. PM me the details if you want and I'll let you know if its remotely possible. I wont attempt making your mission of course, just seeing if its mechanically possible.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-06-2010, 12:33 AM
Star Crossed Part 1- Player is ordered to end a conflict between two houses on an important mining planet.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-06-2010, 04:47 AM
i had a story lined up but the save feature is causing me trouble. if they can fix it ill try and get a klingon misison out soon.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Direct Confrontation,

The sequel to "Indirect Espionage".

Attack the True Ways Forward Operations command Station and learn what they're doing with salvaged Borg technology.