Lt. Commander
# 11
12-04-2010, 11:36 PM
If you only want one slave girl use the npc of the targ. Beats hiding people under the map. Just make sure you change the contact field.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchell84 View Post
If you only want one slave girl use the npc of the targ. Beats hiding people under the map. Just make sure you change the contact field.
Maybe "Targ" is her dancing name. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-05-2010, 07:05 AM
I agree with letting us delete actors, or give us the option to add just a single enemy contact into our mission. I know the mission setting I'm working. I want to use a single group of enemies a couple of times, and the other is a friendly target that I want to have one of. So far with just running the mission by myself it works as I want it, but when a group of players will try to do it, I know there will be more than one ship in those encounter zones.

Also the other thing I would like to see is the ability to when we make a custom NPC is to select the level of difficult for that NPC. But who knows.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-05-2010, 12:47 PM
i tried it for fun, but have a prob:

after publishing the squad doesnt dance...

they just stand there, but it works if you test the map in foundry...

any hints please?
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchell84 View Post
Thanks for the tip!