Lt. Commander
I would like the ability to "reply" to a review within the Foundry system, without having to send an actual PM in game. This is really just a convenience issue, but still a wish.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I would like the ability to "reply" to a review within the Foundry system, without having to send an actual PM in game. This is really just a convenience issue, but still a wish.
I think the goal is to avoid flaming.

If I were to, say, get hot-tempered over a review, I'm less likely to flame someone if I have to exit, then search for my mission, then find the review, then find the @handle, then write them something nasty.

It makes the reviews more one-sided, yes, but it also keeps flaming and tempers to a minimum.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I think the goal is to avoid flaming.

If I were to, say, get hot-tempered over a review, I'm less likely to flame someone if I have to exit, then search for my mission, then find the review, then find the @handle, then write them something nasty.

It makes the reviews more one-sided, yes, but it also keeps flaming and tempers to a minimum.
The name that shows up in the review IS the @ handle, isnt it? I've PMed everyone who has reviewed my missions so far thanking them. But it would be alot easier if I could do it from within the system.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
The name that shows up in the review IS the @ handle, isnt it? I've PMed everyone who has reviewed my missions so far thanking them. But it would be alot easier if I could do it from within the system.
You're a good author who accepts criticism.

However, not everyone is as good. By making it harder, it means fewer will be flamed by those who abuse the system.