Lt. Commander
# 11
12-06-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
Can we remove deep space encounters from foundry testing? I got stuck in one and unable to leave until I went to editor and back, not a big deal but annoying...
Please yes! I got dragged into one on my way to Celes System (man I forgot how long it takes to get places in a Miranda ) and had to return to the editor and start my journey over.

I'm also getting the "Cannot play map due to internal server error". I actually received it twice, the only way to get around was to completely delete my project and start over. The 2nd occurrence was immediately after the client crashed to the desktop.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueheart
I'm also getting the "Cannot play map due to internal server error". I actually received it twice, the only way to get around was to completely delete my project and start over. The 2nd occurrence was immediately after the client crashed to the desktop.
You can get around it by deleting your character, as opposed to the project. When you make a new character, he will still have access to all your projects and he should be able to play it fine.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueheart
Please yes! I got dragged into one on my way to Celes System (man I forgot how long it takes to get places in a Miranda ) and had to return to the editor and start my journey over.

use the Kill mob button if your in test mode. It works on space mobs too.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axterix
You can get around it by deleting your character, as opposed to the project. When you make a new character, he will still have access to all your projects and he should be able to play it fine.
I've tried that workaround and (unfortunately in my experience sofar); it doesn't always work. (That said, I know this is an early open beta iteration, and I sure this and other issues will get ironed out.)