Lt. Commander
I know its possible to select a costume for the individual actors in our missions, but is it possible to select a costume for the entire group? It gets a little tedious having to do it for each individual actor :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I know its possible to select a costume for the individual actors in our missions, but is it possible to select a costume for the entire group? It gets a little tedious having to do it for each individual actor :p
I'm just glad they allow it for individual actors.

The feature I want is for them to allow the individual actors to have individual chat text. You can set it for the group, but then the little spawned actors all say the same line. They also all do the same animation :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactrix View Post
I'm just glad they allow it for individual actors.
LOL, so am I. But that doesnt change my request :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
LOL, so am I. But that doesnt change my request :p
I don't see a way to do this, only individual actors in a group. It can be pretty time consuming. But at least it's still a work around to change each individual.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
I don't see a way to do this, only individual actors in a group. It can be pretty time consuming. But at least it's still a work around to change each individual.
The only reason I've used it so far is because I made a mission where the Klingons are fighting the Gorn, but since I couldnt use real Gorn(chuckle) I used Rom NPCs wearing Gorn costumes. However, since there were about 20 NPCs it took a little time to go through them all. But again, just a wish.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Quote:
The only reason I've used it so far is because I made a mission where the Klingons are fighting the Gorn, but since I couldnt use real Gorn(chuckle) I used Rom NPCs wearing Gorn costumes. However, since there were about 20 NPCs it took a little time to go through them all. But again, just a wish.

Yes, it's time consuming, but at least you can apply multiple gorn costumes to the Roms to give it some realism, rather than having 5 identical gorn costumes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Quote:
maybe a small tab for the actors in your squad

Actor 1 - Gorn
Actor 2 - Orion Slavegirl
Actor 3 - Borg
Actor 4 - Undine
Actor 5 - Achmed the dead terrorist
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Yes, it's time consuming, but at least you can apply multiple gorn costumes to the Roms to give it some realism, rather than having 5 identical gorn costumes.
Dont get me wrong; I'm not asking that the individual actor customization options be removed.