Lt. Commander
# 1 STOked Episode 61
12-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Chris and Jeremy have released STOk'ed Epsiode 61!

Quote:
The big topic this week in the STO community with no doubt is the Foundry. Jeremy and Chris have had their nerdy little hands on it for a bit now and they share their first impressions!

Plus – We cover the highlights of the recent Ask Cryptic, and read between the lines on a few items, update you on a few great season 3 changes

Then – We’ve got an Exclusive look and a borg’d up ships captured during a Q&A session on tribble, and give you an update on our great Klingon experiment!

Last but not least it’s STOked’s holiday buying guide! We share a few of our favorite trek toys, and cover a few items that just might improve your game!
Check it out here: http://bit.ly/stoked61

As always, feel free to leave feedback at http://jupitercolony.com
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-07-2010, 10:15 AM
listening to it now. always a good listen.

i do agree with them about the iconians. they need to remain a high level big bad group.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i do agree with them about the iconians. they need to remain a high level big bad group.
Hurray, I'm not the only nutjob that wants them kept out of the hands of lowbies!
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-07-2010, 02:43 PM
You were right.

Most of the tutorials were from closed beta testers - if only because the tools were down a lot this past week. We figured it was our duty to help out the community since were given the opportunity to test for bugs during closed beta.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Another fine show

I also agree that the Iconians should be a high-level group, maybe spread them out over solo PvE and an STF.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-07-2010, 03:20 PM
I love me some STOked!!

J-Man, we still need a MATHed cache, for easy linking and reference!

Chris, you are not the only ship Geek, in fact, that Enterprise, the one on the desk throughout the show? It's sitting on top of my computer desk above my head as I type.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Hey, guys. Plug me as a guy to do more Guardian VO. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynZ1e-jBzh4
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
J-Man, we still need a MATHed cache, for easy linking and reference!
I've thought about doing this. But quite honestly, I just don't have the time to put it together. I'd endorse a community-led effort to do it, though.

I'm also quite sure that having separate MATH shows only would cut into our overall views. Probably not by a humongous margin, but who wants to lose audience?
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Good show guys.

A small point on the crafting discussion: It isn't a 'crapshoot' with leveling your R&D fields now, either. With the season 2 update, they brought in a UI element that shows you how much points you will receive from creating any given item. Still, some truly excellent updates en route.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borticus View Post
I've thought about doing this. But quite honestly, I just don't have the time to put it together. I'd endorse a community-led effort to do it, though.

I'm also quite sure that having separate MATH shows only would cut into our overall views. Probably not by a humongous margin, but who wants to lose audience?
I'm not sure that's what she was asking for.

I think she means an archive of which episodes had Mathed segments, that they can be consulted for easier viewing.