Lt. Commander
# 21
12-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Hello Kitty Online will dominate!!!! :p
I'm seriously concerned about that to be frank. Do some homework - no joke.....

That game is grooming the next generation of MMO players and mainly girls at that! Consequently, the future of MMO development just may change dramatically to say the least.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizixMan View Post
Voted. Some I was on the fence about. Definitely, the easiest question to answer: biggest disappointment of 2010: Final Fantasy XIV.
I was thinking between FF and APB things would be very close. Nonetheless that is one award I'm most looking forward to seeing what title wins. I would wager a personnel change sometime after the announcement if not sooner (except for APB of course).
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-07-2010, 07:28 AM
I'd love it if APB won best launch of 2010. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nafeasonto View Post
unfortunately if WOW was in every category it would win hands down. I mean it does have 11.5 million players, that is just the truth it would win every category.
It only has about 3 million who speak English fluently. Not joking. Maybe more but only 3 million at any given point. So an English language magazine poll which is in an online magazine that targets people who play non-WoW MMOs might have a chance, particularly when the default view for a lot of MMOers is that almost nobody considers WoW their favorite, they recognize it's a jack of all trades and master of few, and even a lot of diehard WoW players have other MMOs they like better and either play both cyclically or play WoW "against their will" because it's the place where everyone goes who isn't into niche things like a heavy economy or ultra-heavy PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Repeat after me;

I AM a trekkie, and STO is and always will be my champion.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCadt07 View Post
Repeat after me;

I AM a trekkie, and STO is and always will be my champion.
No doubt. The question is how many Trekkies will take the time to vote. I would if someone will post a link to the voting on StarTrek.com and other sites such as fleet and the female fan domain.