Lt. Commander
# 31
12-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
High Five!

I hope they really do a good job on these. And yes I hope its a bundle.
A bundle of what? The Troi outfit in the foundry is just 1 bodysuit. It's the one she used on most of the series. It's also seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7usTYAOP9c at 43 seconds and again at 1:53
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
A bundle of what? The Troi outfit in the foundry is just 1 bodysuit. It's the one she used on most of the series. It's also seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7usTYAOP9c at 43 seconds and again at 1:53
A bundle of options. She wore much more then just one outfit. How about hair options? You know, a bundle? Something really worthwhile.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
A bundle of options. She wore much more then just one outfit. How about hair options? You know, a bundle? Something really worth while.
But that's not what's coming to the C-store though. All that's coming is just the 1 bodysuit. Since it's scheduled to be released tomorrow, I highly doubt they will add all those options you want in time.
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-08-2010, 11:03 AM
I know for a fact that it isn't the blue dress, since I asked for it when they mentioned the Troi costumes months ago. I believe the idea was forwarded to the art team. So sadface there.

I still can't get anyone to even acknowledge that some of us want the skant from Season One. Double sadface.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86
. While we have those high speed Power Ranger looking Armor..Id like to see Uniforms fit for War...With Combat Rigs with Belts of equipment sticking out in different places. Or an Assault Backpack for Tactical Officers on the go.
And just a touch of camouflage? Perhaps? hehe
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
But that's not what's coming to the C-store though. All that's coming is just the 1 bodysuit. Since it's scheduled to be released tomorrow, I highly doubt they will add all those options you want in time.
Well that's fine. I didn't know what was coming, I simply said I hope it's a bundle, what's the problem exactly?
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
I know for a fact that it isn't the blue dress, since I asked for it when they mentioned the Troi costumes months ago. I believe the idea was forwarded to the art team. So sadface there.

I still can't get anyone to even acknowledge that some of us want the skant from Season One. Double sadface.
The Aqua skirt tights set with heels (see my avatar) was what I've always hoped would be available, or the outfit being worn in your avatar. But considering how they handled the skirts for the off duty outfit maybe it's best they didn't try it.

She really had far more variations then most realize but then I guess those facts are only noticed by some people.
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Honestly I think they should think about designing a few more uniform types for the current timeline...
Coincidentally, the AGT uniforms fit STO's timeline perfectly. "Endgame" took place in 2404, "The Visitor" had 2408 and 2422...

Quote:
Small accessories should be looked at further.
There I do agree. I'd like to see some sort of "gear pack" in C-Store some day. Just stuff like weapon and tricorder holsters, belts, pouches, maybe even the grenades from the Mercenary set. And best of all: this could work for both factions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard454 View Post
Why does eveyone want the AGT uniform. Personally I think it is the ugliest of all the uniforms.
Well, let's see ...
- it has been shown in three different series as being the Starfleet uniform of this era
- it looks like it's "part of the family" of Trek uniforms (basically it's a crossover between TNG and TOS)
- the Trek-like pajama style underlines the peaceful nature of Starfleet's primary purpose (yes, I know, y'all want more war and battle and cool )

Those are the reasons I can think off the top of my ridges. In addition to that, other players have already toyed around with this uniform's colours on Tribble and want to have it because they think it looks cool when colored differently. And yet others simply like them for how they look in general. *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Personally, I'd rather see more outfit options Klingon-side first.
A good point.