Lt. Commander
Well I was unable to sleep so I decided to post something

As far as I know the new ranks of admiral and fleet admiral are coming out next year.
I am sure T6 ships will be coming out around that time too.

I was hoping that they make the T6 ships truly original and not another retrofit of a 24 century ship

In my opinion the Tactical ships should have like four cannons coming out the front.
The Cruiser ship should be as big as a space station and be a carrier.
And the science one hmmm not sure there... maybe something like a Warship Voyager.

Anyways I think at this time it will also be a good idea to add something unique for Lifetime Members. Maybe an Ambassador T6 ship with some multi functionality (like neutral BOs) that is only exclusive to Lifetime Members.
And if you really want to be nice, make it a liberated Borg Cube (and of course it has to be the most powerful player own ship!!!)

Ohhh yeah... That and a dollar match for my Canadian Loonie will sure make me into a Lifetime Members (even if the game goes Free to Play)
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2010, 01:21 PM
So in the same post you say you want the T6 ships to be completely original and then turn around and say you'd like to see them make a T6 Ambassador Retrofit for the LTS members...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimevalAtom View Post
Ohhh yeah... That and a dollar match for my Canadian Loonie will sure make me into a Lifetime Members (even if the game goes Free to Play)
I really hope you are kidding about this, you aren't willing to pay the extra .02cdn per usd for a lifetime? 1.00USD = 0.98CDN right now, that is about as close to par as you are going to see.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethanatos View Post
I really hope you are kidding about this, you aren't willing to pay the extra .02cdn per usd for a lifetime? 1.00USD = 0.98CDN right now, that is about as close to par as you are going to see.
That is exactly it.

My Canadian membership will cost me 343.74 not the 305.98 that it should be

Cryptic or Atari are slow at upgrading their fees and are therefore taking advantage of us your poor frozen Canadian brothers :p

PS: I though the Ambassador was a newer ship but yeah in general I would like to see 25th century ships in T6 and not remakes of 24th or earlier ones.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-09-2010, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimevalAtom View Post

As far as I know the new ranks of admiral and fleet admiral are coming out next year.
I am sure T6 ships will be coming out around that time too.

I was hoping that they make the T6 ships truly original and not another retrofit of a 24 century ship

In my opinion the Tactical ships should have like four cannons coming out the front.
The Cruiser ship should be as big as a space station and be a carrier.
And the science one hmmm not sure there... maybe something like a Warship Voyager.

Anyways I think at this time it will also be a good idea to add something unique for Lifetime Members. Maybe an Ambassador T6 ship with some multi functionality (like neutral BOs) that is only exclusive to Lifetime Members.
And if you really want to be nice, make it a liberated Borg Cube (and of course it has to be the most powerful player own ship!!!)

The only thing I can agree with you is that there should be more original ships, maybe player designed?

Otherwise I couldn't disagree more with everything else. We should never be able to own a Borg Cube, just no.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-09-2010, 05:59 AM
I dunno, personally I haven't been much of a fan of any of the original ships in game. I've always leaned to getting one from the TV series and then modifying it with variant parts.

And making it Tier 6, it would almost force me to upgrade for the new bridge slots even though I have so far resisted the Cloaked Defiant as I still think the Prometheus is superior.

I just hope that instead they work out how to retrofit the older classes for T6 to give more variety in end game, Starfleet didn't just send the Galaxy Classes in during the Dominion War, they had every class in the battles, and I would like to see a more mixed fleet when doing high end content.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-09-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_JMonkey View Post
The only thing I can agree with you is that there should be more original ships, maybe player designed?

Otherwise I couldn't disagree more with everything else. We should never be able to own a Borg Cube, just no.
But we are able to play a Liberated Borg and have a Liberated Borg BO
I think it is just logical to be able to own a liberated Borg ship (maybe a small sphere or a diamond) lol

But just to put my own wishes in order.

1) T6 ship to be original 25th century style.
2) Lifetime Membership to have their own T6 exclusive ship, a multipurpose one with neutral BOs.
3) For Atari/Cryptic to readjust the subscription cost for Canadians (our dollar is almost at part not at .88 cent)

That is it
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-09-2010, 06:02 AM
perhaps that new explorer that Ezri Dax is on. The Aventine I think
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Well and I almost forgot.

Aside from the fact that T6 ships could be a good cash cow to take money out of the economy (perhaps set a prize in the millions of replicator rations AKA energy credits.)

They could give as a new Rank for our BOs. Perhaps Fleet Admiral can promote BOs. to Captain

After all the Admiral although in charge is not really the Captain of the ship he is in

so wish:

4) A new rank of Captain for our BOs.

PS: and that will allowed T6 ships to have one higher up BO. for a total of 6 BOs.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Regardless of increased level caps, there is no T6. T5 is it, and I do believe the devs have even said so at some point. Why would they release all these "refit" T5 ships that everybody wanted for endgame if they are just gonna have another tier of ships? Not to mention there are no T6 skills, the skill tree maxs out at T5, we just get more points to spend as they increase the lvl cap, the reason being that originally the game was not supposed to have a skill point cap.