Lt. Commander
# 21
12-08-2010, 03:25 PM
I doubt the new crafting is going in tommorow. My maxed out crafter was reset to zero on tribble, so putting it on holodeck will **** off a whole lot of people.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-08-2010, 03:32 PM
FYI - I had to pull the Special running light crafting set for tomorrow's launch due to a bug that was found with equipping new "item sets" and map-moving. I'll have it added back in as soon as they address the bug.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
FYI - I had to pull the Special running light crafting set for tomorrow's launch due to a bug that was found with equipping new "item sets" and map-moving. I'll have it added back in as soon as they address the bug.
So no crafting changes at all tomorrow to Holodeck?

Whew!
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
What is the bug about?
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-08-2010, 03:39 PM
And this is why we (ok, I) need a REAL player's manual, not the joke called a manual on the forum's menu.

I hardly know what crafting is, game wise. Sounds like a pottery class you might be able to take on the Enterprise-D.

I really enjoy this game, and I ***KNOW*** I'm getting just a small part of it.
In the novelization of the first (Chapter 4) Star Wars film, Obi-Wan telld Vader that he understands the Force no better than a fork understands food. I feel like a fork sometimes.

I need a @#$& manual. Please.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Pleased to hear my crafting progress won't go the way of the dinosaur. (Away, on a spaceship, to the other side of the galaxy, pretending I never even existed.) And it just goes to show you, in the long run, if you really stick with it, obsessive compulsive behavior will pay off eventually.

I was a bit worried there, seeing as my evil twins on the test server found themselves once again firmly entrenched in square one.

And FYI... in regards to your manual... around level 6 or so you're given a mission to go to Memory Alpha. And at Memory Alpha you're told to talk to a Vulcan NPC. Who runs you (hands-on, scan a little, craft a little) through the basics.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Hmm you can't craft any normal deflectors any more those rare MK X with [Def][Sen] or [Def][Em] where imho one of the best deflectors... better gona make some of those...
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I'm glad I've hardly done any crafting, because if your already maxed out then the new systems basically offers no new content for you. The main reason I've avoided crafting is because of how lame it was. Now that its not as lame I will hopefully enjoy working my way through it. Those that are already maxed have nothing new to look forward to.
Rofl this right here pretty much.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
So no crafting changes at all tomorrow to Holodeck?

Whew!
That's not what he said - there are new 'item sets' (IE like WoW Armor Sets') in the new crafting scheme. He had to pull one of those sets because it caused issues when you equipped those items. That DOESN'T mean the other crafting changes and items aren't going in tomorrow with the Season 3 launch.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Getting confusing stories here. So all the work I put into months ago to max out my crafting are going to be for nothing or what? If it is, I'm going to be mad.