Lt. Commander
# 1 fed only war mission
12-06-2010, 08:00 PM
hey could anyone try my new mission i just created a epic story line there called fed only war i'll do anyone mission if they do mine and if they coment and rate it
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-06-2010, 09:50 PM
I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Though I think it might be because the search wasn't working.
Lt. Commander
# 3 the search is not woking
12-06-2010, 10:48 PM
sorry i didn't know it was not working because my computer stop working
if it is working there are all lower case
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-07-2010, 03:24 PM
It's fine, I saw a post that said they just reactivated searching. Though I'm not sure where to start your mission.

Edit: found it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-07-2010, 09:13 PM
fed only war is at wolf359system near the sol system and secound one i can't formember
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by microvirus
fed only war is at wolf359system near the sol system and secound one i can't formember
Ok well before my connection to Tribble when kaput during your mission, I'll make a few comments. Please don't take them in the wrong way. Apparently, I can be a little harsh during my reviews, though I mean well.

I only got through the first few minutes of your mission (I think the object marker said to board an enemy station) but I definitely get the feeling your mission is a little "undercooked". What I mean by this is that certain things haven't been filled in, like the names of the cruisers. If you don't fill in the box labeled, "Contact" (I think it is I'm not a 100% sure since "create-a-mission" is down), then they'll appear as "Alien Cruiser" or that costumes for whomever is talking on the ships haven't been created yet. (It makes me think missions are incomplete when this happens I'm not sure if this is a standard for people across the board) If you don't know how to do this, you just create a costume (it's the last tab on the left) and when you're done you go back to your map select the NPC contact and that the costume you created as their person costume (it's the second pull down bar I think when you have the contact selected) .

As for what I saw of your story, I feel like that's a little blank. It's a lot of one liners, so I feel like you could develop something better than what is present.

Anyways, it just needs some more work, a little elbow grease and a bit of love and I think it can turn into a pretty good mission. I'll definitely be up for helping you through the process if you feel like you need the help.

I won't hold you to it, but feel free to check out my mission. I like to believe I've rounded it out as best as I could. Though I'm always looking for more feedback on dents I should bang out.
Lt. Commander
# 7 thanks
12-08-2010, 04:17 PM
thanks any ideas how i could make it a way better mission any ideas how i can and tell me what your mission called for i can test them when they come out
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Well, I'm doing your mission now, and I gotta tell you, I'm dropping it. If I can't finish it, because of the 5 Bosses at the end, I won't be able to give you a review in-game.

If you are going to have that many bosses, put a recommendation in your mission description that this mission is intended for teams. If you want it to be solo-able, remove some of the bosses.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-08-2010, 05:55 PM
For fed only war 2:

Where is the Kei system?

Not everyone is going to know that it is in the Sirius Sector Block, and if you don't tell people that, they won't know where to go.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejl_99 View Post
Well, I'm doing your mission now, and I gotta tell you, I'm dropping it. If I can't finish it, because of the 5 Bosses at the end, I won't be able to give you a review in-game.

If you are going to have that many bosses, put a recommendation in your mission description that this mission is intended for teams. If you want it to be solo-able, remove some of the bosses.
sorry i need to edit all the mission there going to done at 10:30 or the day after and i'll post when there done please ideas of how i could edit the mission please and i made a more easy mission call drifting ship

lol floating feds!