Lt. Commander
# 11
12-08-2010, 04:23 PM
I'd like to point out that there are areas in the KDF "Kahless" bridge (and I forget what the other one is called... I think it's "Kor" or something like that), there are walkways (although technically they are "underpasses") that have a space I would consider much more appropriate to be found on a ship.

Here are some screen shots.

There are even some normal sized spaces in the first episode of this latest weekly (Devidian front) series, as shown here and here.

So they are capable of making more reasonable sized spaces, they just won't make actual normal sized rooms (ceiling-wise). I saw no camera issues in these spaces either. We're just going to have to deal with compartments that are at least 2 to 3 stories high.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-08-2010, 04:36 PM
I noticed those too. i think i may have made a post about them some time ago. so, to an extent, its doable. it just will take too much effort.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-08-2010, 08:17 PM
I am posting this because as some who plays this game I am obligated to post my opinions about this game. I just want to point out what I thought need to be improved. I do not care when they get it done all I care about is that is on there list of things to get done.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg
I am posting this because as some who plays this game I am obligated to post my opinions about this game. I just want to point out what I thought need to be improved. I do not care when they get it done all I care about is that is on there list of things to get done.
How come they didn't make the camera able to go all the way down to a first person view?

So that the toons could sit in a chair and we'd be able to actually look around from their point oif view...

I played an MMO/SIM called "Red Light" and it had this ability, so I know it's possible.