Lt. Commander
Hello everyone,

Just to say that as per the Star Trek Online news feed on the launcher: I have loged into
http://massively.joystiq.com/2010/12/06/massivelys-2010-players-choice-awards
and i'd encourage everyone else to do the same for this brilliant game!

Cheers,
Evo
Federation Ambassador
Vice Admiral
USS Constantinople
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Same, vote early and often! Just be careful if you just scroll down selecting STO for everything. There's biggest dissappoint, and we wouldn't want our lovable game to get that now would we? (Select FF XXIV instead )
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
Same, vote early and often! Just be careful if you just scroll down selecting STO for everything. There's biggest dissappoint, and we wouldn't want our lovable game to get that now would we? (Select FF XXIV instead )
TBH, STO didn't deserve any of the awards, IMO.

But, yeah, Biggest Disappointment is definitely FF14.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-09-2010, 09:56 AM
I made a post about this about two hours after the polls went online here.

Anyway, I hope members of the community promote the vote on their respective fleet forums, personal blogs and other mass communication tools.

All arguments about the release date, management and development plan aside, I think the work the devs have been doing the past couple months really warrants some recognition within the industry. Moreover an increased public tempo for the game would go a long way in getting peoples interest - renewed or otherwise.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Well I voted at least.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-09-2010, 11:06 AM
I voted STO on everything except Expansion (CoH: Going Rogue) and Worst (definitely APB). While APB had great potential, it was simply executed horrendously. With extensive bugs and gigantic holes in their security that allowed cheats galore, there was really no point in even bothering to play that game.

I wouldn't know about FF. I haven't played those games since Sega Genesis.