Lt. Commander
So first off id like to say that i about 7months or so ago i quit playing mostly because of abilites and pvp balance issues and a few other things that irritated me. I decided that id give the game some time to grow some and mature and just see what it looked like later.

Well im back and im very impressed! I started playing again about a week and a half ago and what ive seen so far is just awsome.

All of the abilites have been tweaked rebalanced or outright rebuilt and im very happy to say that i like what i see. Pretty much everything now has at least some viable use and can be very useful giving the right circumstances which was not the case 6 months ago.
Stacking target subsystems debuffs was removed( THANK FREAKING GOD) and several other pvp balance issues have been resolved. Powers and scales have been tweaked and the game has an overal more "stable" feel to it.

it also feels like some of the missions have been scaled to be sligltly more difficult and given the elite setting some of them can be downright challenging! with all the upcoming changes in the works already(foundry and ground combat rework, and sector space redesign) i have to say that im very excited to be playing again.

I have lots of ideas(which i will be posting sparadically as i develop them more fully) and i hope that they will be helpful!

Thnx a lot cryptic for really turning it around! Keep up the good work!

p.s. Keep the new ship and ship variants coming!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2010, 04:46 AM
Enjoy Permaholds and Pet Spam.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2010, 05:30 AM
Welcome back. It's not perfect but it's a lot of fun. Everyone just needs to remember that its a game. Why so serious? Get out there, pew pew, and heal your teammates for the best results.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2010, 05:51 AM
Welcome back!
The game has improved greatly since launch, but sadly the same negatvity still exists in the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Game
12-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Game still needs a lot work. The recipe system coming is major plus.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Welcome back!
The game has improved greatly since launch, but sadly the same negatvity still exists in the forums.
I took a few months off when Civ 5 came out. I would have to say to forums seem much less hostile then they were in July.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Welcome back!
Thats not negativity Roach......they are just ronry...oh so ronry
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-09-2010, 11:13 AM
I too am coming back after a long break, I must say i like the improvements. Especialy how My BOs don't get stuck in pathing like they used to.

I am looking forward to seeing the new sector space for myself, I hated the grid space.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Thats not negativity Roach......they are just ronry...oh so ronry
I was talking of myself. I'm feeling very negative today. Whats ronry? and how do you know its not OP?
Of course it'll all vanish once I get home and see the new sector space. among other things.