Lt. Commander
# 21
12-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
In the past they have talked about making these rewards available again, though that was just talk.
They've talked about (and to my knowledge) still plan to do 'replay weekends' where they will re-enable the extra reward for a short time. Just because they haven't decided to do one yet (as they seen to be pretty busy of late) doesn't mean they won't. We've only had 2 Featured Episode series to date. Even TNG didn't start daily syndication until it was in it's 4th season.

Besides - didn't you just post above:
Quote:
The.Grand.Nagus:
Personally, IDC (aka:I don't care)...
...but I guess you do.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
...but I guess you do.
And your "guess" is wrong. Hence the fallacy of trying to read more into what someone wrote than whats actually there
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
Cryptic REALLY needs to make better use of the in-game bulletin system. I really dont see why it does not to be frank. Hmmm.... Maybe Stormy could take over that function.
I don't think I've ever seen the bulletin system used. I check it every day on log in (OK, most days) and chuckle that it's still as blank as it ever was.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsmeat
I don't think I've ever seen the bulletin system used. I check it every day on log in (OK, most days) and chuckle that it's still as blank as it ever was.
I have seen it used twice and I have been in game nearly every single day since release.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-08-2010, 03:37 PM
There was MORE time to get the extra reward this time, 3 weeks and change anyone that really wanted it had lots of time to get it. There was only a 2 week window for the first one.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-08-2010, 03:39 PM
The sad fact is, some people get way too emotional about their little digital items. As long as you have it, why do you care whether its still available for someone else to get? Kind of reminds me of this guy
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-08-2010, 10:33 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again. It frustrates the bejeebers out of me to have these rewards taken away. I'm one of those that like to restart characters periodically, and it means losing things like the Breen Officer permanently. To me, and I'm sure to others, that's unacceptable and disappointing.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I said it before, I'll say it again. It frustrates the bejeebers out of me to have these rewards taken away. I'm one of those that like to restart characters periodically, and it means losing things like the Breen Officer permanently. To me, and I'm sure to others, that's unacceptable and disappointing.
Personally, I like Items that are Limited Edition. Makes them more rare & special. I do agree though I wish they weren't Bound or there was a way to transfer Bound items to other chars on the same account.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKillerNacho View Post
Personally, I like Items that are Limited Edition. Makes them more rare & special. I do agree though I wish they weren't Bound or there was a way to transfer Bound items to other chars on the same account.
I'm also of that opinion. The binding should be to the account and not the toon. This is especially so for low level stuff that only sits in storage when one could be playing alts that could use the items. It is akin to a slap in the face to be frank; after all all nearly all the purchased stuff is account wide but items gained in game forgetaboutit!
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangover_Boy
Yup...one Breen Bridge officer when you completed the last mission of the first series.
It was the day they pulled that Bridge officer, that I learned about them removing rewards. Ever since, I play the new episodes within 24 hours of their release.