Lt. Commander
# 301
12-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Season 3 is here join us!!!
We have our own channel which our SFO players and SVK players can comunicate together!
We even have our own forum too!!!
Come join the adventures of PvE or conquests of PvP action! Our Fleet Event is coming up in December 2010 where we all who can attend will be there!
So Join us for group photos, activities, and ect.
Lt. Commander
# 302
12-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Merry X-mas everyone ! We are still recruiting active players... This coming up in Janurary in our events we have a weekly PvP Challenges ! + other activites!

Janurary 07, 2011.
Janurary 28, 2011.
Feburuary 18, 2011.

Is on the PvP Fleet event Calendar hosted by Karwin....Join us and be a part of the action, and learning experience.

VA Shnag of the USS OMAK ending transmission.
Lt. Commander
# 303
12-30-2010, 05:24 AM
A pre-emptive happy new year to everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 304
01-09-2011, 06:02 AM
We have had quite an influx of new members recently, you don't want to be the last one, do you?
Lt. Commander
To anyone who happens to be reading this and is thinking of joining a large, active, multi-faceted and helpful fleet then look no further!

I am Fleet Admiral Chaos. I was recently put in charge of recruiting, and maintaining the FUN factor for this fleet. One of the way to keep gameplay fun and exciting while a member of a fleet is with INGAME CHAT, or VENT.
At SFO we have out own CHat channel, we also have our own VENT server, anyone can join the SFO chat channel and either start a conversation, or join into an existing one. Someone is always talking about something. And the best part is,, its not ALWAYS STO related. Talking about the game while playing the game is cool,, but can get a bit redundant, Channel SFO is basically an open forum to discuss just about anything while playing STO.

This fleet has many Amazing players, some have been a part of STO since Beta, like me, others may be fairly new to the game, but in any case we are ALL here to help. Wether your starting your first toon, or grinding through Captain, there's no such thing as a dumb question,, only the smartass answer you may get

So you WANT to join this fleet, and you know it!!!! Look for Chaos, Caveman, Princess-of-chaos ingame, or simply Join chat chan SFO and see what its all about.

membership includes many many fleet events, access to the fleet bank as well as an uncanny amount of knowledge from the members of the fleet.

As Fleet Admiral i ALWAYS listen to suggestions, and willingly answer any questions a member, or potential member may have.

At SFO our #1 goal is HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE! Everything else is just a bonus!

JOIN SFO TODAY------the future may depend on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 306
05-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Greetings...Hello to everyone I know and to who i do not.. I have been offline for sometime due to the spring weather...LOL!!!.., and work.. I went offline for a couple of months and came back again...Nice to see alot of my friends still here...I am back......lol
Lt. Commander
# 307
06-01-2011, 10:48 AM
welcome back to the family!
Ensign
# 308 Hey.
08-26-2012, 12:40 AM
Hey everybody, I'm Maverick, I was a new recruit, for awhile, but I re-made my character and can't find anybody to re-recruit me. my Name in STO is Maverick Kross@maverickdark my current ship is the U.S.S. Highland
Republic Veteran
Hi this is the originator of the FLEET, Rommel. I would like to welcome all new players that we are revamping the webpage. ty all
Republic Veteran
# 310 Open Enrollment
02-01-2013, 07:24 AM
At Starfleet Operations: we are currently having open enrollment. If you are interested please join SFO Channel and ask for someone or get ahold of me @Lord Rommel. See you soon.