Lt. Commander
I'm getting steamed up here, I'm not usually the one to complain, but this patch broke my game.

I tried to Beam down to Memory Alpha and got this:

------------------------------------------------------------
Fatal Error: Read wrong number of bytes

Technical Details: ./piggs/bins.hogg: Bin/Geobin/OI/E/1/S/S/Sci_Ship_Props_01.Mset: Read wrong number of bytes

------------------------------------------------------------

Now, all i can ever do, even after a patch/verify, (even in safe mode) , is to submit a ticket...... grrrrrr

Now, that is my main character, and i can't play it, and before someone tells me it's a Hardware problem, let me tell you this, this is NOT, it is a game problem, and if i read the error properly, it has something to do with my Sci_ship.... which is weird since i'm flying the Galaxy retrofit.... which is not a science ship but a Cruiser...

Season 3 patch broke my game and i'm FURIOUS now....

My main character is Sasquash_Pane... can someone look into this? because i cannot stand having paid for a lifetime of submitting bug reports.... Oh and btw, how come when the game crashes like that and i submit a bug report, why doesn't it show in my Bug reports on the Support page? How can i know when it's getting fixed??????
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-10-2010, 06:31 AM
delete the bin.hogg file and have the game redownload it.

also ticket as bug reports are never responded to. if you want technical help you need to send it as a regualr tech support help ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-10-2010, 11:15 AM
will try that as soon as i get home, thanks Pegasus
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-10-2010, 02:29 PM
That did the trick m8, thanks alot

Hats off to you Pegasus