Lt. Commander
# 1 Credit where it is due
12-10-2010, 01:37 PM
As one of your biggest critics I have to say well done on Sector Space, you have done a brilliant job, now if only it was seamless between zones and had a faction v faction pvp zone

Keep going in this direction and the game may one day be worthy of it's title, for now I will keep playing and see what happens in the future, you earned another month or so from me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-10-2010, 02:58 PM
yeah, I'm quite impressed with interstellar space as well. would be nice too, if it could be a seamless transition from one sector to another. the neutral zone in Eta Eridani would be perfect for PvP while in warp, by selecting challenge in the dropdown when right clicking a federation intruder into Klingon space
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Indeed. Job well done. Now that the base is there they can add stuff to it like the continuity (instead of instancing) while in sector space and others as more updates come . Would be very Star Trek ish'' to have also those anomalies pop up in normal sector space too (besides inside systems or exploration zones), so that you really get that exploration sense while flying around and encountering anomalies to scan and such.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Only thing that Sector Space has a negative aspect to me is how dark it is lol.....yes, yes I know it's more realistic, but it's messing with my eyes now lol.

Haha yesterday at one point it looked like space was being bent and twirling..... haha oh well a few weeks and hopefully my eyes will adjust....maybe if I spam my 300 day reward more I could light up Sector Space.......

Great job on Season 3 Cryptic, two thumbs up so far.