Lt. Commander
This just in. There has been a massacre on Kassae IV. Approximately 150 Gorn were slaughtered by a Starfleet crew earlier today. Preliminary reports say there are no survivors.

Starfleet Security is on the lookout for the perpetrators of the massacre. They are described as a human male Vice Admiral, a liberated Borg female, a Betazoid female, an Andorian female, and a Breen.

They were last seen leaving the system in an Excelsior-class refit starship under the name USS Huntsville. A Gorn battleship attempted to intercept the Huntsville, but was destroyed in less than two seconds.

If you see the USS Huntsville or her crew, do not approach them. Contact Starfleet Security immediately.

Lt. Commander
# 2
12-10-2010, 01:45 PM
I knew we never should have let those Breen join Starfleet! They're corrupting our precious bodily fluids!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I knew we never should have let those Breen join Starfleet! They're corrupting our precious bodily fluids!
To his credit, he was only freezing the Gorn. My XO and CMO were the ones vaporizing them TOS-style.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Are you certain that the casualty count doesn't include the depredations of the crew of USS Miles Vorkosigan which was also reported in the vicinity earlier, exhibiting similar behavior...

The annoying thing is that I forgot to scan the body in the building to get the accolade, so the Hyperactive Git (as the ship is known to some) will have to return at some future date.

Gym "And then I have at least two more captains that need to pick up the accolades..." Quirk
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
Are you certain that the casualty count doesn't include the depredations of the crew of USS Miles Vorkosigan which was also reported in the vicinity earlier, exhibiting similar behavior...

The annoying thing is that I forgot to scan the body in the building to get the accolade, so the Hyperactive Git (as the ship is known to some) will have to return at some future date.

Gym "And then I have at least two more captains that need to pick up the accolades..." Quirk
My shields never dropped below 50% and I never took any physical damage. But I got the "Fire Extinguisher" accolade I missed the first time and did manage to kill every one of them and get with spitting distance of my 500 kill accolade. Now, just to do it three more times, and I should have 1,000...