Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-09-2010, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrotondi
That my friend, Means that either you got bugged graphic drivers..... or its time to get a new graphics card.

Those are the symptoms of either wonky drivers or a failing/overheating graphics card.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-09-2010, 05:48 AM
Could also indicate a problem with your z-buffer, from what I remember from a few problems I had that looked like those in your screenshots.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-09-2010, 05:56 AM
Whenever I've experienced flickering, turning off Post Processing has rectified it.

Put a tick in the "Show Advanced Video Settings" box under Options | Video, then scroll down to find post processing and turn it to off. But looking at those screenshots I think the problem may be more severe. Alexraptor may well be right
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-09-2010, 07:06 AM
By the way, if you want to be sure your card is ovrheating or even a little broken, go to your CCC under the tab where you can manually set clocks and view temperature/fan speed.

Unlock by clicking the key in the top left corner. Then there should be a button to "Test Custom Clocks" or some such.. let it run itīs course and see if it fails or passes.

/e:
phew, almost forgot.. do this at your own risk. I am not responsible for anything that might happen. Except if its good.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-09-2010, 09:45 AM
@ Alexraptor to be honest, it could be bugged graphics, but i'm running 2 ati 5770's my computer is just turning a year old

@ Varlo, Flexomatic......i am going to do what you suggested, but i will have do it tonite since i have classes all day. i will edit this post tonite with the results
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-09-2010, 11:55 PM
Ah you're running a crossfire system?
In that case you might want to try taking out one card and running with only one, see if that get rids of the glitches.
Try both on their own, that way you'll see if ones acting up, or even both.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-10-2010, 05:37 PM
well i tried what u guys suggested and they didnt help

i tested the cards and they passed the test in the CCC

i also already tested with one card installed, both cards installed but not plugged in, but nothing helped...

as much as i want to play i guess i can't

thanks for the help guys!!! i appreciate it!