Lt. Commander
# 1 Where to get a Light Cruiser?
12-11-2010, 06:36 AM
I accidentally deleted my default ship the other day and of course the GM I asked for help said he would not replace it, even though everyone gets this ship by default and it cost nothing.

I'd be happy to buy one but they are not listed any more with Lt. Laurel in the shipyard.

I sent another ticket asking if there was another vendor who sold Light cruisers and he gave me some run around about how he could not give information or hints or tips about missions....??!! WTF?

I have a simple question that a dev or GM should be able to assist me with.

Is there or is there not a way to purchase or obtain a replacement for the default ship you receive when you create a character.

No, i don't NEED it, I'm a rear admiral. I just want it for my collection of ships. Specifically I want a Miranda.

If there is no current way to replace the default vessel then could the devs please put Light cruisers on the ships requesition list with Lt. Laurel for say 10k or so?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Its an old issue. There has never been a way to replace a lost starter ship. They have never been purchasable from in world vendors.

If you're ranked up beyond the starter ships and are keeping it for nostalgia sake. You are simply out of luck.
If you still need a ship for that level. The only other alternatives are to purchase a "connie" or an nx-o1